Although Easywell's slogan is “Our water purifiers are non-toxic”, its water purification philosophy has adhered to the following nine brand promises since Easywell's establishment in 1986;
asking our work partners not to violate any of them for the sake of their company's interests, ensuring we achieve the brand promise of being non-toxic.
- Spare parts are NSF certified.
- Only non-toxic SGS certified plastic materials are used.
- No recycled plastic is used.
- Only non-toxic jointing agents from the USA are used.
- Far-infrared filter materials comply fully with safety regulations.
- Company owned laboratory ensures materials used in filter cartridges have no bacteria or viruses.
- Non-toxic cleaning detergents are used during the production process
- Bouffant caps are worn during production to prevent material contamination.
- Non-toxic and mildew proof pallets are used to prevent bacteria, mold, and mosquitoes.